::ACFW conference 2015::










Hey, guys!

Exciting news! I'm leaving for the ACFW Conference today! EEEEEEEPPPPPPP!!!

I am super thrilled and absolutely nervous. I'm going to meeting so many people and learning so many new things. This is all so exhilarating.

On top of that, Sons of Victory comes out this Friday and I can't wait to show you guys!

So many wonderful things are happening this week. I feel like a jack-in-the-box ready to burst out with so much happiness. I wouldn't be surprised if confetti is thrown around me this week.

My life is about to be filled with super-awesome things and wonderful-amazing people so don't be surprised if you don't hear from me until next week. But be ready for a lot of long posts for I will have much to write about.

See ya! I'm going on an adventure!

Remember, you're awesome too!

No comments:

Post a Comment